- Oil - 1 tbsp ~ I use Olive
- Onions -1/2 ~ chopped thin/lengthwise
- Green Chillis - 3 ~ chopped widthwise
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 full tsp
- Green Pepper - 1/4 ~ chopped fine
- Carrots - 4 mini ~ chopped widthwise
- Eggs - 2-3 ~ whisk first
- Pepper Powder - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Rice - 2 cups ~ cooked, works well for leftover rice
1. Heat oil in non-stick pan.
2. Add in onions, bit of salt, and then green chillis and fry till golden brown or transparent.
3. Add Ginger Garlic paste and fry for about 1 min.
4. Add green pepper and carrots and fry for 2-3 mins, until peppers are slightly cooked.
5. Now add the whisked eggs, cook, then scramble.
6. Add the pepper powder and some salt, as needed.
7. Add the rice in and stir, cook for 5 mins.
~This recipe is good for two persons and you can make another main or side dish or even absolutely nothing else to go with this since it is filling. You can add any other veggies to this, but adjust the other ingredients accordingly. Enjoy! :)