- Eggs - 4-6 ~ hard boil
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Onions - 1 ~ chop lengthwise
- Cinammon Stick - 1 whole
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves - approx 6-8 leaves
- Chicken 65 masala - 1/2 tbsp or less ~ to taste
- Red chili powder - to taste
- Tomato Paste - 2 tbsp
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp ~ adjust as needed
- Coriander leaves - 3-4 stalks - chopped fine
- Salt - to taste
- Water - optional ~ add more for more sauce
1. Hard boil eggs.
2. Saute onions in oil - add a bit of salt to cook them faster until translucent. Add cinnamon stick after one to two mins.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, fry a bit, then add curry leaves, fry again.
4. Now add the chicken 65 masala, and red chili powder.
5. After about a min. or two, add the tomato paste and mix well.
6. After another min. add the ketchup and keep mixing.
7. Now add the coriander leaves and mix those and then add salt to taste. Continue to mix well so that the masala does not burn. Add a tiny bit of water if you have to.
8. After everything is mixed into a nice flavorful paste, cut eggs in half and add with yolk facing down. Slowly turn the eggs after a min. or two so that all sides will fry nicely in the masala. Be careful so that it doesn't burn.
~Serve with plain or fried rice, or chappatis, or parathas.