- Butter - 1/2 cup ~ melted
- Sugar - 1 Cup (or less)
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 1 and 1/4 Cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Milk - 1/4 Cup
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 deg, grease and flour dust an 8x8" pan
2. In a bowl, add warm, melted butter to sugar and mix.
3. Next add 2 eggs and mix.
4. Add the vanilla essence and keep stirring.
5. Add the flour, the baking powder, and salt and mix well until no lumps.
6. Add the milk and mix in well.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for 35-40 mins.
8. You can create your own icing or eat plain.
~I am not sure whether I will add icing recipes because I am just not an icing person. Plus, I am too impatient to wait for the cake to cool completely before taking a little taste! This cake was so easy to create, it made a baker out of me :)