For Part One:
- Egg noodles - 250g ~ was about half the packet we bought
- Olive Oil - few Tbsp ~ for stir fry
- Garlic Cloves - 2 pieces ~ thinly slice
- Fresh Ginger - thumb size piece ~ thinly slice
- Green Chilies - 3-4 ~ thinly chop
- Thinly Sliced Stake - 2 pieces
- Beansprouts - 200g ~ was little less than half packet we bought
- Soy sauce - a good splash
- Sesame Oil - a good splash
- Lime - 1 full ~ divide in half
- Ginger Garlic Paste - little less than 1 tbsp
- Onion - 1/4 of one ~ finely slice into tiny cubes
- Shiitake Mushrooms - 1/4 Cup ~ chopped medium
- Red Pepper (capsicum) - 1/4 of one ~ finely chop into tiny cubes
- Sugar Snap Peas - about 6 ~ slice each once lengthwise
- Carrots - 2 medium ~ thinly sliced
- Green Onion (spring onions) - 6 stalks (abt. two roots) ~ finely slice
- Gold and White Corn - 2/3 Cup
For Part Four:
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - chop about 3 stalks
1. Boil water, then add Egg Noodles and salt and cook for a few minutes. Stir every so often, drain, and place aside. Be careful, these noodles cook quite fast.
2. Heat about 2 tbsp oil in non-stick (heavy bottom) pan. Add the sliced garlic, then ginger, then half the green chillies and cook for a minute.
3. Add the beef and cook for just under 4 mins. (depends on quantity/amt. of meat).
4. Add the beansprouts and good splash of soy sauce, then sesame oil, then half the lime juice in the latter half of cooking. Be careful not to overcook the meat.
5. Place all the cooked ingredients above into a bowl for later.
6. Now place the same pan back on the stove and heat about 1 tbsp oil.
7. Add the Onions, spring onions, add mushrooms (cook for a min.), add ginger garlic paste and cook for a few secs.
8. Now add the other half of green chillies, carrots, red pepper, corn, sugar snap peas and cook for a good 2-3 mins. Toss and stir frequently.
9. Add the noodles and toss and stir frequently until everything mixes very well for about 3 mins.
10. Place noodles vegetable mix into a dish and squeeze the other 1/2 lime juice over it.
Part Three and Four
11. Place the meat with juices back into the pan onto the stove and heat for a bit (don't overcook). Add the coriander to this mix.
12. Arrange meat dish on top of the noodles with juices evenly poured over top. Garnish with coriander stalk.
~ You won't need a side dish with this. It is just so flavorful and very filling! Serves 4.