- Olive oil - 1 tbsp ~ or less
- Onion - 1/2 of one ~ finely cubed
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1.5 tsp
- Tomatoes - 1 small ~ chopped fine cubes
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp ~ to taste
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Meat (mutton) masala - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Water - 1/2 -1 cup
- Meat - 2 lbs or so
1. Heat oil and then brown onions. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for at least 8 mins.
2. Add tomatoes and again cook for another 5-8 mins.
3. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, meat masala and cook for another 6-8 mins.
4. Place goat meat in pan, then add salt and fry up for 4-5 mins.
5. Pour in the water (more water for more gravy but meat will also add to the gravy), simmer for about 15-20 mins with lid on. Stir in between.
6. After meat has fully cooked, simmer covered, and turn off stove.
~ Enjoy with rice or rotis!